Brass Drip Feed Oiler/Lubricator 1/2 BSP x 320 ML
This 320ml quality made solid brass bodied sight feed lubricator with clear Acrylic window will mount directly onto lubrication points via a 1/2 BSP male thread. It offers a single point lubrication option for your engine or machine that dispenses oil by gravity from a transparent reservoir through a needle valve. It is recommended for lubrication points where a supply of oil under visible control is required.
- Volume: 320ml
- Thread: 1/2 BSP
- (A) Overall Height: 180mm
- (B) Diameter: 77mm
- (C) Reservoir Height: 85mm
- (D) Shank: 33mm
About This Item:
- Solid cast brass/gun metal drop sight feed oiler.
- These oilers have a shut off toggle and needle valve for oil feed adjustment.
- Sight window in shank so operator can adjust the feed to correct volume.
- These oilers are recommended where supply of oil lubricant is required under visible control.
Sight glass drip feed oilers are single point lubricators that are mounted directly on the lubrication points of vintage stationary engines and other machinery requiring controlled visual oil feed. These types of oilers dispense the oil by gravity feed from a transparent reservoir through an adjustable needle valve. The flow of the oil is controlled by adjusting the needle valve and can be visually seen from the sight glass at the bottom of the oiler. The needle valve has a toggle pin so that the operator can easily turn the oil On or Off without needing to adjust the flow settings.